Tuesday, March 18, 2008

screws are loose

A bunch of screws have popped out of my laptop, the vehicle by which I process all the lovely photographs. I need to take it in for service before I further damage it (I have determined that this is not a DIY fix it job)

I have some move-in photos ready to go as well as a picture of Quinn's first kiss (Maddie) and the crying that ensued.

Quinn was all decked out in green yesterday for the big holiday, and we'll be sure to catch him looking cute in his totally awesome easter outfit this weekend. I don't think Eric likes the outfit much, but I think he would only be pleased with a bunny suit. Maybe next year. Maybe it can be a matching Daddy-Quinn set. I'll have to start on that now.

1 comment:

Sara Cohen said...

Can't wait for the matching pics! DO we really have to wait a whole year?! Have a good Easter...we miss having you in the hood!