Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Smith Playground

We have been so busy this summer... Between the shore and staying cool at the pool and going to parties, we haven't had much time to send updates.

Last weekend, Quinn finally found some time to hang out with his old buddy from daycare, Marcos. I'll upload pictures later, since I'm on my POS work computer that will crash if I try to do anything more complicated than having a single window of Firefox open.
Here is one:


Marcos and Quinn went to Smith Playground and had a total blast. I was a little nervous, never having been there, that there would be a bunch of pushy older kids keeping us from our fun, but it was pleasantly not overcrowded and all the kids were really well behaved. Quinn loved the swings and this spinning cage thing, that he and Marcos sat inside with Marcos's dad for a long time while Marcos's mom and I spun it around and took pictures.

What he really loved was the giant slide. He had to go down with me and the line kept coming and going (Quinn, as I discovered, is not a fan of waiting in line) so we only went twice with promises to come back, hopefully with Daddy and we can go down again. It was a really fast slide, so I'm surprised he didn't freak out! I freaked out a little on the first try. Quinn has the need for speed, though.

He passed out in the car on the way home and slept forever after. We were waiting for him to wake up to go to the pool! We did eventually get to the pool. He slept really well that night.

No comments: