I KNOW. I need to update. However, big things are happening in the Brown household and I haven't been able to get a free moment to upload our Florida pictures. I want to do that before I talk about our semi-ill fated trip to Florida. It was a nice visit with the grandparents, but not without a string of rainy days and sick Erics.
Also, we're in the process of buying a house, so all of our free time has been spent signing paperwork and stalking the house as if it were a guy that we like but he has another girlfriend, so we drive by every night to see if SHE is there, the difference being that we are just waiting for THOSE people to vacate OUR house. I'll have pictures of that later too. Like, when we move in. Somehow, I don't think that the current occupants would love it if I stood outside taking pictures. Nor would they like it if I knocked on the door and asked to come in and take pictures. I'm not interested in the kind of police attention that just taking pictures through the windows would attract, either.
Anyway, it's in Collingswood and it's awesome.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment