Quinn took his first bus ride yesterday! This is not his first trip to the SEPTA rodeo, as he rode the Broad Street Line on New Years' Day, but he'd never been on a bus before! We took the 17 to his building and he was not impressed. We actually had to stand for a stretch, since SEPTA riders are not the kind sort, but then a woman opened up a seat for us and ushered us to it.
I wore him in a mei tai carrier and had my old maternity coat zipped up over him, so I looked like I just had an infant head growing forth from my chest. He seemed to hate everything about being under my coat but he did enjoy forcing eye contact with unhappy strangers. That's his favorite thing.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment