Thursday, April 10, 2008

Little Gym Little Gym, let me in...

Two weeks ago, we went to our friend, Ethan's 3rd birthday party. It was held at the Little Gym. This was Quinn's first time to this kind of place. He had a lot of fun, and was even surprised by two of his daycare friends being in attendance. Joey and Dean were there.

Quinn just tore around the room, climbing and crawling and flailing about with abandon. Unfortunately, we forgot to bring a camera to document this fun.

We did get some pictures of his next trip to Little Gym, this time for Maddie's party.

Let's take a look:

Sittin on the squishy things


There's the birthday girl and her mommy!


Walking on the parallel bars


Hanging out with John Paul


When I wasn't playing my hiney off, I was standing against the window, trying to get all the grownups' attention.


And I hung from the high bar
(video of this: http://picasaweb.google.com/ginnyjuice/April2008/photo#5187683385786458210)

After Maddie's party at the Little Gym, everyone continued over to Maddies' parents house. They had lots of toys there for Quinn to try out! It was a very busy day.

No comments: