Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Partying like a regular guy...

Quinn's becoming quite the mini socialite lately with a constant stream of party invitations. I wish I were so popular!

On March 29, he went to his buddy Marcos' party. It was at Dave and Busters, but I learned that Quinn can't play pool. Well, I didn't want to risk having him beat me so we never tried. How embarrassing would that be?

These two met at daycare and were the 2 littlest guys in the room when Quinn first got there. Once they were both crawling, they became inseparable, wreaking havoc on all those immobile babies.

Unfortunately, Marcos moved on to a new daycare, but we managed to get them both back in touch.

Here's how it all looked:

Marcos and Quinn


The Birthday Boy


Graham, another daycare friend


Just Quinn


Quinn and Marcos, doing their usual toy "sharing" routine with a balloon

No comments: